- I would like
- to relax on the beach with a drink in my hand
- to experience tradtional Balkan food and drink
- to visit the most spectacular cities
- to see the most breathtaking scenery
- to party in amazing venues with good music and great people
- to chill out on some of Balkan’s finest islands
- to combine my trip with the festival I’m going to
- I am going to
- I enjoy
- I want to know
The Adriatic is one of the best scuba locations in Europe, with an amazing underwater world to discover, especially at the Cape of Stone, (RT Kamenjak) nearby. We’ve teamed up with a local company with an expert knowledge of the area’s underwater landscape. After some essential theory you’ll get the chance to go on your very own underwater adventure with our fully trained dive master. At the end you’ll get a certificate to say you know the basics of scuba and can top up to get a diving qualification!
We’ve teamed up with our partners at Premantura close to the entrance of RT Kamenjak nature reserve about 20 minutes by bus away to give you a great deal on a try-dive scuba session. With the crystal clear waters, exotic marine live and interesting underwater landscape, you wouldn’t want to miss out on this Croatian gem of an experience!
You’ll arrive with our partners and get kitted up before you’re taught the basic theory of diving. After practising in a quiet still bay with your classmates, you will be taken out in smaller groups for your first dive. While you wait you can use the equipment to snorkel at the surface or try out your new scuba moves in the shallow waters.
After completing the course with our partners you will be given a certificate which you can take to other dive centres to use to top up your training to a full PADI qualification! Our bus will pick you up and take you back to the campsite at around 5pm.
Included In Your Trip
- Return transport to and from our partner’s training base.
- Full theoretical and safety training
- Full scuba equipment including oxygen and wet suits
- Try dive scuba course giving you a taster of diving
* Times are subject to change, with prior notification