- I would like
- to relax on the beach with a drink in my hand
- to experience tradtional Balkan food and drink
- to visit the most spectacular cities
- to see the most breathtaking scenery
- to party in amazing venues with good music and great people
- to chill out on some of Balkan’s finest islands
- to combine my trip with the festival I’m going to
- I am going to
- I enjoy
- I want to know
Many call this the best way to check out this amazing country. Jump on a quad or behind the wheel of a Jeep and go off-road! If you can’t drive, put your buddy in the driver’s seat and put your map-reading skills to the test. This trip takes you through forests, mountains and along the coast to see those sights that you just can’t get to on foot or on road.Our expert guides will show you the way and we’ll arrange a fabulous, hearty lunch to keep your fuel tank topped to the brim!
We depart from Puntižela and take you up through the lush green vineyards and fields of the hills above the campsite, making our way towards Barban where the centre for the safari is based. You need to choose either a quad bike or a Jeep to have as your vehicle for the day. If you don’t have a driving licence you must be a passenger.
Once you arrive at the centre you will have a safety briefing and be given safety equipment, then you’ll get going! Our partners expert guides take you through beautiful scenery to see local landmarks, amazing seaviews and really explore the untouched landscape of Istria. It’s a view you would never get from the road or the coast, so don’t forget your camera.
We stop for a traditional 3 course lunch at a local restaurant before continuing our journey back to base. When you arrive back our bus will be there to transport you back to Puntižela.
Included in your trip
- Transport to and from Quad/jeep centre
- Half day safari with local guide
- 3 course traditional lunch with welcome drink
* Times are subject to change, with prior notification.