- I would like
- to relax on the beach with a drink in my hand
- to experience tradtional Balkan food and drink
- to visit the most spectacular cities
- to see the most breathtaking scenery
- to party in amazing venues with good music and great people
- to chill out on some of Balkan’s finest islands
- to combine my trip with the festival I’m going to
- I am going to
- I enjoy
- I want to know
Hidden in the hills above the festival site, you can find a thrilling aerial assault course with three levels reaching a summit 10m above the ground. Dare you try it out?!
The bravest amongst you will be rewarded with an exhilarating 100m zip-wire descent through a baby olive grove to cool you off at the end. While you face your fears in trees, a delicious meal will be prepared for you down below. Cevapčići(che-vap-chi-chi) – a Balkans favourite – are bite-size burger-like meat rolls served on hearty homemade bread, cooked on a sizzling BBQ. Chilled beers will be served up at the bar, which you can enjoy in a shaded chill out net while watching your friends tremble overhead!
We leave Puntižela for the hills above, after a short drive we arrive at our partner’s adrenaline park. This playful and adrenaline-pumping aerial challenge is set in breathtaking scenery complete with it own bar, chill out areas and traditional bbq. You start on the lowest course and work your way up (literally) to the highest trail of 10 metres above ground. When you arrive you’ll get a safety briefing and equipment and then its down to the hard questions…who goes first?
Down below your lunch is cooking away, you will be issued with a lunch voucher when you swap you e-ticket on registration so whenever you are hungry, head over to the bbq to get your plate of the local all time favourite food on the go; Čevapćiči. We’ll be at the park for a few hours so you have time to enjoy the ropes a few times over if you want. Otherwise grab a beer at the bar and chill out in the back to nature surroundings.
Included in your trip
- Transport to and from our partner’s adrenaline park.
- Full entrance to the park including safety equipment, briefing and tuition where needed.
- BBQ lunch – 1 portion of Čevapćiči (veg option available**).
*Times are subject to change with prior notification.
** Vegetarian option must be requested on registration.