- I would like
- to relax on the beach with a drink in my hand
- to experience tradtional Balkan food and drink
- to visit the most spectacular cities
- to see the most breathtaking scenery
- to party in amazing venues with good music and great people
- to chill out on some of Balkan’s finest islands
- to combine my trip with the festival I’m going to
- I am going to
- I enjoy
- I want to know
We’ve planned a day long tour of the most visited towns in Istria. You visit Motovun, famous for its medieval town centre, truffles and film festival – inland and perched on top of a lush mountain range. After that we go to Porec to see the Euphresian basilica, one of the most beautiful and famous in Europe. We stop for lunch where you will enjoy three courses of local specialities before heading on to Rovinj, a beautiful example of a historic Croatian coastal town. By the end of the day you’ll really have a feel for what Istria is all about!
We set off from Puntižela, heading for Motovun first, set up in the lush mountains inland from the festival. Once we arrive there you’ll get a guided tour of the local sights and see the breathtaking views accross the stunning countyside from this pretty medieval hilltop town. Our guide will tell you fascinating facts and a little local history then you will have some free time,our visit here lasts apporx 1h 30mins before we move on.
Our second stop of the day is Poreč, a beautiful coastal town with an amazing Euphresian basilica, decorated with intricate mosaic tiles. Our guide will take you on a walking tour of the town including this stunning landmark, well known throughout Europe. You’ll go inside to have a look at the masterpieces inside. After you will stop for a three course lunch chosen from a selection of local dishes before heading on to Rovinj, our last destination of the day.
Rovinj is the perfect example of a sleep Croatian fishing villiage turned tourist mecca. With a fine promenade and lovely beach, along with a powerful history means there are good examples of fine architecture to admire. You will have another short tour with our guide, after there will still be time for an ice-cream and a paddle.
You’ll be picked up by our bus and head back to the camp site after discovering totally diffferent side to this region, having enjoy the food and soaked up some history along the way. Our approximate return time is around 6pm.
- Your transport for the day from start until end.
- Tours of 3 towns lead by our expert local tour guide.
- Entrance into the Euphresian basilica.
- Three course lunch with welcome drink.
* Times are subject to change, with prior notification.