- I would like
- to relax on the beach with a drink in my hand
- to experience tradtional Balkan food and drink
- to visit the most spectacular cities
- to see the most breathtaking scenery
- to party in amazing venues with good music and great people
- to chill out on some of Balkan’s finest islands
- to combine my trip with the festival I’m going to
- I am going to
- I enjoy
- I want to know
The islands that lie directly across from the campsite make up National Park Brijuni, a must see local landmark. It was closed to the public for many years as Tito set up headquarters on the largest island, and it’s now a favourite retreat of celebrities such as Angelina Jolie and George Clooney when they’re in town. We’ve got a cruise that combines chilling out on deck, swimming and lunch with an informative island tour with our local guide. You’ll see Tito’s mansion, spectacular hotels and possibly even a Croatian zebra!
We depart from Puntižela and in a matter of mere minutes we are at the docks in Fažana, ready to board for our relaxing tour of the stunning national park Brijuni. We head out to sea with a welcome drink in hand, our hand-picked chill out tracks wafting softly on the breeze from the speakers on board. As we reach the first of the islands, our local guide will explain the wonders of the islands to you, from celebrity stories to how the safari park started you’ll be intrigued by Brijuni’s unique history!
We moor up in a deserted bay for some swimming and snorkelling while your bbq lunch is prepared on board. Chill out, enjoy the sun with a cold drink from the bar until food is served. Enjoy a hearty, simple freshly caught fish* dinner with your friends while enjoying your unforgettable surroundings. We sail off to enjoy a nearby beach on a deserted island, have some time soaking up the rays, swimming and generally chillaxing.
After your desert island getaway, our crew will bring yo back to the docks where the bus will whisk you back to the campsite around 6pm.
Included in your trip
- Transport to and from the boat docks.
- 4 hour boat cruise with local guide.
- Panorama tour of the Brijuni islands national park.
- BBQ lunch on board and welcome drink.
- Time swimming in a bay and chilling out on a desert island.
*Times are subject to change, with prior notification